For reminders, notifications, and updates "like" the:
Chamberlain Parks and Recreation Facebook Page
to view our facebook page.
Chamberlain Community Center:
- Located at 112 N Main Street 605-234-4421
Open 5 days a week
Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00 pm
All other open times are for city programs or rentals.
Community Center Rental Rates:
Community Center Schedule: Community_Center_November_Schedule.pdf
Parks, ballfields, the swimming pool, fishing pier, and picnic shelters can be reserved for weddings, birthday partys, family reunions, company picnics, etc. Contact the following if you would like to make a reservation:
- Roam Free Park, Barger Park, Avenue of Flags, Swimming Pool, softball, baseball and soccer fields
- Recreation Coordinator Office at 605-234-4421
- American Creek Day Use Area - American Creek Campground at 605-234-5151
Chamberlain Swimming Pool
- Located at 600 S Main Street 605-234-4413
Open 7 days a week (Summer)
Mon-Fri Open Swim 1:00-5:00 pm, Adult Swim 5:00-6:00 pm, Open Swim 6:00-8:30 pm.
Saturday Open Swim 1:00-7:00 pm, Sunday Open Swim 1:00-6:00 pm
Greig Field - Located at 601 S Main Street
Explorers Complex - Located at 300 Cedar Road
- 2 Softball Fields, 1 Baseball Field, 1 Soccer Field, and a Playground
American Creek Day-Use Area & Fishing Pier - Located at 701 N Main Street