For reminders, notifications, and updates "like" the:
Chamberlain Parks and Recreation Facebook Page
to view our facebook page.
Chamberlain Community Center:
- Located at 112 N Main Street 605-234-4421
Open 5 days a week
Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00 pm
All other open times are for city programs or rentals.
Community Center Rental Rates:
Refunds are on a case by case basis.
please call Ron LaMie 605 730-4022 for addital details.
Community Center Schedule:
Parks, ballfields, the swimming pool, fishing pier, and picnic shelters can be reserved for weddings, birthday partys, family reunions, company picnics, etc. Contact the following if you would like to make a reservation:
- Roam Free Park, Barger Park, Avenue of Flags, Swimming Pool, softball, baseball and soccer fields
- Recreation Coordinator Office at 605-234-4421
- American Creek Day Use Area - American Creek Campground at 605-234-5151
Greig Field - Located at 601 S Main Street
Explorers Complex - Located at 300 Cedar Road
- 2 Softball Fields, 1 Baseball Field, 1 Soccer Field, and a Playground
American Creek Day-Use Area & Fishing Pier - Located at 701 N Main Street